Well, Jim, if it's controls on capital flows. And you can combine that with an
effort to educate and legislate controls right into the corporate charters of
all corporations foreign, domestic and alien. Then you might have a chance of a
"better" globalization.

What we do here sets the standard for the rest of the world!

On the subject of youth.  It's sort of like the Canadian Steelworker told Doug
Henwood's reporter, welcome to the wonderful world of minimum wage or something
like that.  Until people start demanding change and I mean demanding it from
the politicians nothing is going to change.  People are going to have to
button-hole politicians of all parties from the local hack to as high as they
can reach if they want real change---up close and very personal and not
necessarily politically correct.

Your email pal,

Tom L.