For the big industrial unions like the Steelworkers, which is a pretty
diverse if not the most diverse union, the losses in jobs resulting from
<b>downsizing, globalization etc</b>. have been particularly cruel to our
Black membership.&nbsp; Because they and their children will never see
union protected jobs again in the so-called brownfields areas. Good jobs
to which they&nbsp; have had easy access.
to their numbers, and in our case those numbers are pretty healthy in ratio
to the general population.
how do you combat globalization?
up work,
Sennett's