Chinese people were in East Africa 2000 years ago (evidence available on request).
There is evidence of Africans in the Americas (Olmec, and other evidence)
pre-Columbus.  Some assume contact must mean conquer.  This tells a lot.  Some
travel without any intention of conquering or slaving, even if that is possible.  mf