Um, if it's built by humans it won't be intelligent :-).....

Seriously, "the left" such as it is, needs to really get into ecology,
engineering, satellites and computers in the next decade and, oh ,yeah, figure
out how to break the neo-Kantian stranglehold on the current international
law/relations paradigm.

Green the banks,

Ian