To all those on Pen-l and PKT, I must apologize for misleading
many of you when I posted the job opening in History/political
economy here at Manitoba.  It is, at this stage, open only to
Canadians or landed immigrants.  If we fail to find a qualified
Canadian, only then can we go to the next stage and solicit
applicants from all countries.  This means that we have to post a
revised ad and have a second competition. If and when that
happens, I will post the ad to the lists.

My apologies for misleading anyone on the list.

Paul Phillips,
Economics,
University of Manitoba