Charles Loren, _Classes in the United States: Workers Against
Capitalists_, Davis, CA: Cardinal Publishers, 1977.

This book is long out of print, and I believe the publishing company no
longer exists. If anyone on any of the lists to which this post is being
sent knows Charles Loren or knows anyone to whom the copyright of this
book may belong (or if Charles Loren is on one of these lists), would
you ask him/them/her if they would object to large parts of it being
made available on the internet, and would they get in touch with me.

A Barnes & Noble search showed no copies of the book available on any of
the many used book sites they list.

Carrol Cox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]