Yikes, Ian.  I am not familiar with tort law or any of the other laws James
mentions here.  Could you break this down a little bit for me?  What I
thinkI understand is that for the fascists public law is really the will of
private property owners because the fascists blurred the legislative and the
judicial realms.  So in enforcing the laws the powerful could change the
laws. I can't be sure since you are mentioning laws that I only have a vague
understanding of what them mean.

Hummmmm.  If this is what the fascists were saying then I have this to say
in response.  The WTO has ruled that every labor law they have encountered,
every environmental law, etc. to be a "barrier to fair trade and therefore
"illegal under international law."

Lisa