Title: Re: [PEN-L:31223] mucking

Oh my how you fellows amuse me (and gals, but to tell you the truth the fellows are the ones making a fuss).  Let me tell you.  I couldn't get off of the list when I tried, and you all are such a hoot I now eagerly await my next chunk of email.  I personally am glad we don't all agree, how boring such a discussion would be.  Don't be angry with each other, just think about how much more maddening the list would be if we had to deal with a segment of hand wringing liberals.  And as for you, Doug and Jim, you mucking farxists, you have no idea how your considered analysis of current events keeps me sane.  I am not connected to a university at the moment and though I have projects and political friends, I have precious few intellectuals to exchange ideas with.  You all take each other for granted because you are university folks, but outside of the context in which your collaborate or come into conflict with your colleagues how many of you would be as sharp as you are?

Your discussions are valuable to moving forward with a plan for rebuilding hope of humanity.  In my opinion this is mucking profound.  I don't read all of the emails and I did not read the one referred to here, but it sounds to me like water off a duck's back.

Lisa S.