Greetings Economists,
The democrats lost the election.

If the democrats can't win elections why vote for them?  Does that mean the
Republicans represent working people?  No.  Obviously this is what the left
can build a movement around.

The democratic party is now vulnerable to the left.  Of course do we have
people in this country capable of working toward the left?  Why not?

So what if we drain 5% of the votes from losers?  or 25% or 50%.  If it is
50% we stand a chance of doing more than draining votes.  We stand a chance
of establishing ourselves as a political force.

The economy provides the left with the means to reach the masses.  The war
provides a means for the left to reach the masses.  The disintegration of
the democrats provides a means to reach the masses.

That is what I think is obvious about this election.
thanks,
Doyle Saylor