From: "Anders Schneiderman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: Emissions trading

Does anybody know where I can find empirical analysis by progressives of
emissions trading?  This weekend, I got into an argument with a conservative
about sustainable development.  When I went to check a number of progressive
enviro web sites, I was surprised to find that I was having trouble finding
information on how this so-called "free-market" solution has been doing in
the real world.

Thanks,
Anders Schneiderman