Jim writes:

>what kind of neurosis -- or psychosis -- do we leftists suffer from?

I thought Mr. Coyle had the funniest response to that... What Should We
Do? "Organize to free Mumia."

(He caveated his comment, as do I.)

If there is a leftie syndrome, it's the decentralization of the whole
body. Over-focus on your own particular concern.

The "right" is luckier in that they have a small group of people calling
the shots. The "executive board" is a good business tool. I think that
is why Lenin wanted to model something after it (in times of real
revolution) -- one executive command against the other.

Works in war.

Ken.