Joanna wrote:

>It's interesting,in this regard, to note that all
>fictional plots involving the rich and the poor
>changing places, always have a capitalist trade
>places with a beggar...not a worker.

Today, yes, often so. Not always so...

One of my fave old movies is the "Devil and Miss Jones"... With a very
sexy Jean Arthur as a retail clerk with a unionizing boyfriend.

Evil boss goes to work in the shoe department to weed out "unionists"
and meets her. Very funny ("What's a doomsday book?").

But that was a rare moment in U.S. film history.

Ken.

--
Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest
of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work