> Funke Jayson J wrote:
>
> I have been having what is probably a pointless and circular debate with a friend
> that has left me hanging for an appropriate response. I don’t know how to answer
> someone who defends capitalism BECAUSE it is a brutal system, and that they are fine
> with that system. I don’t know where to go.

There are, what, 300 million people in the U.S. There must be 10s of
millions who could be reached by left agitation if we found a way to
attract their attention. So why are you wasting your time trying to
argue with someone who simply is not one of those 10s of millions?

If he's your friend, talk about something else than politics with him.

Carrol