>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/19/04 3:52 PM >>>
 Michael Hoover:
> will rogers said something to effect that he wasn't a member of any
> party, he was a democrat...

when I "quoted" this, I was corrected: he wasn't a member of any
_organized_ party.
<<<<>>>>

i stand (actually, i'm sitting) corrected...

> maybe the three million or so people who voted for nader in
> 2000 should
> take control of local democratic executive committees, use
> structure in
> place to recruit candidates, slag off on dems who suck,

all of them? then who's left?
jd
<<<<>>>>>

who's/whose left now...  michael hoover

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from
College employees
regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon
request.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.