To prevent this email message from getting swept up by an
overzealous spam filter, please add our "From" address
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to your address book.

August 6, 2004

Jobs stink!  Stocks crash!  SELL now!

Dear investorplace.com member,

Today, the jobs number came out for July, and it was NOT pretty!

The economy added just a paltry 32,000 jobs for the month,
suggesting a "recovery" grinding to a standstill.

So if you didn't take my words to heart last time I wrote to you
about the SHOCK headed for this schizoid market......you better do
it now before it's TOO LATE!

This latest jobs number scares traders to death for TWO reasons.

The first, and most obvious, is that slow economic growth translates
into weak consumer spending, which means a slowdown in corporate
earnings.

That's bad enough.  But the second reason really puts the fear of
God into them.  This slowdown in growth and jobs creation could
sound the death knell for George W. Bush -- catapulting John Kerry
into the White House.

And that's NOT something Wall Street is eager to see.

Couple that with soaring energy costs...huge deficits...and a pile
of other  worries, it's going to get MUCH WORSE before it gets
better.

The nearly 100 widely-touted companies I name in my new sell-side
report, "Get Out While You Can," have been banished to mediocrity --
and in some cases, scuttled  towards bankruptcy -- by fundamental
changes they are powerless to do anything about.

If you own any of them, SELL.  If you don't, steer clear or you'll
deeply regret it.  Read and print "Get Out While You Can" online
immediately, by accepting your risk-free trial subscription to
ChangeWave Investing here:
http://investorplace.com/order/?pc=5EHC179

Anyone who has read anything I've written -- or watched me on Fox
News Channel's "Bulls & Bears" -- knows I love growth stocks in the
right spaces.  Like digital camera plays Lexar and SanDisk, which we
cashed out for 82% and 120% gains, respectively.  Or generic
drug-makers like Eon Labs -- sold for 161% gains.

They know I love high yields for an extra measure of safety.  Like
our Ballast Income stocks yielding 9%-11% (where we also have
capital gains of 15%-50%).

And they also know I love to swing for the fences when I get a big
fat pitch right down the middle.  Back in December 2002, I told
subscribers that XM Satellite Radio would be "a 10-bagger winner if
you keep your cost around $2."  We recommended closing out this sale
and redeploying the profits on April 2, 2004 -- with the stock price
at 30 bucks a share!!!

BUT -- and this is absolutely critical -- this does NOT mean I'm a
raging bull on just any stock today.  That, my friend, would make me
a raving lunatic.

Yes, I want you to get the full story on all our current defensive
recommendations on the buy side.  And see how we're also investing
very selectively in just a few of the hottest growth stories of the
next nine to 12 months.  Get full details online now:
http://investorplace.com/order/?pc=5EHC179

But whatever you do, don't miss our sell-side research, as well.

AS YOU'LL SEE, this list of tortured souls cuts a broad swath across
Wall Street.

Retail...pharmaceuticals...transportation...manufacturing...shipping
...healthcare... communications...consumer cyclicals...home
furnishings...defense...paper goods...chemicals...and on and on.

I guarantee you know the names.  I'm willing to bet that most people
who read this message own a few.

And worst of all, the players on Wall Street are still promoting
these dogs like they're full-blooded pedigrees instead of mutts with
mange.  Don't fall for their usual load of b.s.  Get out, while the
getting's still good.

Get your copy of "Get Out While You Can" online now:
http://investorplace.com/order/?pc=5EHC179

SIMPLY TRY ChangeWave Investing risk-free.
  • McJobs Louis Proyect
    • Waistline2