You very much for your informative posting.  We need much more international
perspective,
like this one and the round of notes regarding Mexico.

Much that I have read suggests that the United States is playing into Iran's
hand in
strengthening its influence in Iraq.  You make Iran seem foolish.  Could you
clarify a bit?

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department