On 12/5/05, Doug Henwood  wrote:
> I vote for #2, with the necessary adjustments being made for reality
> constraints. The promises of bourgeois society - free expression,
> free development of the individual, etc. - should be made good for
> all of us.

of course, the guy in question would likely suffer from some major
"transition costs," just like the poor and working classes do now
every time capitalism goes through a transition (capital mobility,
changing exchange rates, etc., etc.)
--
Jim Devine
"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let