Please post, publicize, announce.  I will be happy to answer any
questions, although I will be in Asia from Nov 16-Dec 1.

http://www.washington.edu/admin/acadpers/communications/ad/aa1923.html

On another note, I have resigned from UW Tacoma, effective March 15, 2008.
I have accepted an endowed Professorship in Indian Studies at the Asia
Research Centre, Dept of International Economics and Management,
Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen.  It is an attempt to reorganize
and simplify my professional and family life.  I will still be on pen-l!

Anthony
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony P. D'Costa, Professor
Comparative International Development
University of Washington
1900 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
Phone: (253) 692-4462
Fax :  (253) 692-5718
http://tinyurl.com/yhjzrm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx