I think Hillary Clinton will be an excellent candidate.  The Democrats managed
lose the last elections with boring policy wonks, devoid of any charm.  Now
after
eight years of George Bush, throwing on election will be more challenging.  The
Hillary is not just a policy wonk, she is grating and lacks any true commitment
except to win at all costs.  She probably has more negatives than any first time
presidential nominee in my lifetime, with the possible exception of Barry
Goldwater,
who at least was an authentic person.  If anyone is up to the challenge of
blowing
this election, I think it is Hillary.

More than anyone else, she has the potential of finally proving the emptiness
of the
Democratic Party to the general public.

--
Michael Perelman