o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

I've some problem here.
I'm using cable modem for internet connection.
My  internet provider, using DHCP to assign fake ip(B class 172.16.x.x)
to all
their client which is also behind their firewall. I can telnet, http,
ping, ftp....etc from
inside to outside. And from outside my ip is 202.x.x.x which is should
be valid ip.
But still i can't ping 202.x.x.x  from outside or inside.
Let say if i'm setting up my linux server from inside. How can i telnet
to that server
from outside? Help me please.

-
Disclaimer : http://users.my-linux.org/disclaimer.html