I guess my question on this is how long these theoretical young folks will
continue to find waiting anywhere from a few days to a week to even see what
they’ve shot “fun.” Given the apparent popularity of the Fuji Instax cameras,
absolute image quality is not necessarily a big requirement for that kind of
fun, but instant gratification seems to be. How long until that enforced wait
eclipses the novelty and the camera ends up in a drawer? Sure, there are going
to be some who will stick with it for “artistic” or retrophilia reasons (and
fewer still who will process and print themselves), but is that market really
big enough to make all this development effort worthwhile?

I’m actually pretty interested to see how this will play out.

- Marco
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List