Hi Ann,

Sorry for the late response.  Been outta town. I've been ok, getting
older sucks.  I did enjoy the eclipse very much however, they are
always an awesome sight to see.  Got a few pics with a 300mm + 1.4x
added on for a little extra reach.  Hard to get a full timelapse, as I
don't have any kind of mount that tracks the sun's movement so had to
do manually.

Here is the list I sent out:

Pentax DA digital camera K20D - all manuals, box, cables, strap,
charger, battery

Pentax DA digital camera K5 - manuals, cables, box, missing charger and battery

Pentax lens 85 2.8 soft, caps

Pentax lens smc 135 2.5 case, caps

Pentax lens FA 24-90 3.5-4.5 AL/IF box, caps, manual

Pentax lens DA 12-24 4.0 AL/IF box, caps, manual

Manfrotto 322RC2 Joystick head with 2 extra plates, box

Pentax lens FA 28 2.8 box, caps, manual

Pentax lens A* 200 2.8 case, caps

Pentax lens DA 18-55 3.5-5.6 box, caps, manual

Pentax AF 360FGZ flash, box.  Has the perennial battery door issue

Pentax lens DA 50-200 4.5-5.6 ED/WR box, caps, manual

Pentax lens smc 24 2.8 case, caps

Pentax camera ME black, very clean, beautiful

Pentax lens smc 200 4.0 caps

Pentax camera 6x7 cap, smc tak 105 2.4, has film inside waiting for
battery.  Viewfinder has the spiderweb problem endemic to these

Chinar lens 85-210 4.5 with macro function

Pentax smc F-zoom 35-135 3.5-4.5 caps

Pentax lens 100 2.8 macro AF

Pentax lens DA 18-135 3.5-5.6 ED/IF caps

Pentax lens smc M 28 2.8

Cosina lens 55 1.2 absolutely gorgeous bokeh and color rendition

Pentax camera PZ1 manual, cover.  Added battery to remove film inside,
don't know what I did, it got stuck in mirror up mode. For parts I
guess

Osawa lens 650 8.5 reflex,  box

Sigma EF 430ST flash, box, manuals

Pentax lens smc m 35 2.8 caps

Pentax lens F 50 1.7, very sharp

Pentax camera ME super, caps.  Little black cover on top of wind lever
missing, doesn’t affect function.  My first camera

Pentax lens DA 18-45 4.0, box, caps, manual

Pentax lens smc m 28 2.8 caps

FlashLite 110i AC monolight, 60w modelling light, adjustable ½ - full power

--
 --Gonz