A Rock-Solid Matrix. Rolution is a personally forced 3 X 8 matrix and
is expandable to INFINITY, unlike other matrices. This offers you the
opportunity to add more affiliates than any other program.

The Product Package. Every affiliate receives an amazingly useful
product package consisting of a personal website with your own
sub-domain name, 5 Individual email addresses, The Vault - a 5 gig on
line back up service to protect the data on your computer, and software
that will backup your information automatically to The Vault whenever
it would make you feel safe - instantly, hourly, daily, or weekly.

Low Cost. At $13 per month (43¢ per day) becoming an affiliate is
easily affordable. There is also a one time administration fee of $13.

No Selling. There is nothing to sell with Rolution. All you need to do
is direct them to the Rolution website and we will do the rest.

Home-Based (Part time or Full time). You can work in the comfort of
your own home and earn from an above average income to big bucks. How
many days a week you work and how many hours a day is entirely up to
you.

Affiliate Possibilities World Wide. Rolution has affiliates in 150
countries around the world. And we are growing at an astounding rate.
That means unlimited possibilities for growth for each and every one of
our affiliates.

Redistribution. Rolution redistributes over 80% of affiliates’ monthly
payments back to the affiliates in bonuses and incentives. Other
programs redistribute only 30%.

High Commissions. Rolution provides not only commissions but double
commissions. You get $1 per month for each of the affiliates you have
in your matrix. PLUS you will get an additional $1 per month for any of
those affiliates you have personally sponsored. With a matrix to
infinity you can see there is no stopping you from extremely high
earnings.

Quick Start Dollars. We want you to succeed, so we offer an immediate
bonus of $15 for every new affiliate you bring into your matrix who
buys our product. There are no conditions, and no hidden restrictions.
We are the only program that does that.

5 IN 7 CASH. If in one week {from Monday to Sunday}you bring in 5 new
affiliates who buy our product, Rolution will give you a $50 bonus.
Unlike other programs – no conditions and no additional product
purchases are necessary.

The Matching Bonus. Rolution will give you cash equal to up to 10% of
your affiliates’ commissions (some conditions apply). That means you
can earn money from your affiliates’ work on every level to infinity.

Spillover. Spillover occurs when someone brings in a personally
sponsored affiliate and fills a position on a level below them in the
matrix. That means your sponsor may bring in affiliates who are placed
into your matrix and so will other affiliates. That way you can receive
$1 commission, and a Matching Bonus every month without lifting a
finger.

Marketing Tool Kit. Rolution provides you with a complete set of tools
that will help recruit affiliates easier than ever before. We provide a
clear, information packed website, on-line advertising banners, Splash
Pages, email templates, a business card template, an on-line video,
regular on-line seminars, and a list of other useful tips.

High Recruitment Rate. Rolution offers so many bonuses and ways to make
money quickly compared to other programs that you will find it easy to
recruit new affiliates.

High Retention Rate. Rolution offers so many bonuses and ways to make
money quickly compared to other programs that affiliates tend to stay.

Customer Support. As well as having a FAQ page jam packed with
important information you can easily access; we have a Help Desk where
you can post questions specific to your needs.

Visit :http://vbshiva.rolution.com/en