Nicholas Clark writes:

> On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 11:07:29AM +1000, Paul Fenwick wrote:
>
> > I've noticed that in many documents the capitalisation of 'POD' is
> > somewhat fluid.  Am I correct tat 'Pod' is preferred, as it's the
> > most common form of capitalisation seen in the 'perlpod'
> > documentation.
>
> I don't know. It is an acronym, so logically it should be all caps.

Initialisms (such as "HTML") are usually written in all caps.  For
acronyms pronounceable as words it's less common, especially where the
coined "word" takes on a life of its own -- indeed the 'The Guardian'
style guide explicitly says never to do this.

But in practice it seems that some are and some aren't.  Going with
whatever's in popular usage for a particular term seems OK.

> Maybe we need to fix the documentation.

And rename all the Pod:: modules as well?

Smylers