On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:35:05AM -0400, David Golden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> I think a polite question is wonderful (with potential answers ranging from
> "sure" to "hey, that's a cool idea, let's try a merge instead of a fork").

Sure, it's a polite question, but an unnecessary one.  He can do
whatever he likes with the source.

Just color me skeptical.  As soon as there's something tangible for me
to say "Hey, let's try a merge instead of a fork" about.

Email lists make it easy for people to say "hey I've got this great
idea", and people to pile on and say "That's good, that's bad" and we're
left with a lot of hot air and precious little code.

So, Shlomi: Show me the code.

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance