[I had no idea this existed until it happened to come up over on the
 Parrot lists, so I'm assuming it's not well known.]

Ever wonder if your patch got accepted?  Well, there's two mailing
lists for just that!  [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for the MacPerl branch) show each change
committed to perl along with the usual archives at
http://archive.develooper.com/

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One