Hi!

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 03:24:22PM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Thomas Klausner sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > OTOH, it might be an interesting idea to allow CPANTS to compile code (and
> > thus use stuff like Devel::Cover) if not testing the whole of CPAN, but
> > "linting" one distribution.
>
> Yes. We've been thinking about this. It either needs stealing buildd
> from Debian, having a box we don't mind destroying every so often, or

I see the biggest concern not so much with security / conflicting modules,
but with modules that interface to third party code and thus need it
installed (DBD::*, ImageMagick, GD, ...)

Or is some build tool able to automatically fetch needed non-perl libs?

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at