>> Have you had D::C collect coverage stats for tests in the t/apache,
>> t/response/TestApache format?
>
> yes.  when I run the skeleton I pointed you toward last time I get this
>
> File                            stmt   bran   cond    sub   time  total
> ----------------------------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------
> blib/lib/Apache2/Handler.pm    100.0   50.0    n/a  100.0  100.0   95.0
>
> browsing through coverage.html shows that the handler() subroutine was
> indeed hit and coverage recorded.
>
> do you not see similar results when running that sample?

No, not when I run the example out of the box - I had to move the
PerlPassEnv directives to extra.conf.in and rebuild (this makes sense,
though, as extra.conf is processed before modperl_extra.pl, while
extra.last.conf is processed after - perhaps you fixed your local copy and
haven't uploaded that change to the published version?)

The test case in the demo doesn't contain the problem I'm having, though.
Tests that aren't of the very specific write-the-request write-the-response
in t/apache and t/response/TestApache work fine for me, too.

I have it on the run, though - It appears to be an interaction between
TestMB and D::C. I have gotten it to give me correct results a couple of
times - I'm currently trying to isolate/replicate the exact settings that
yield correct results.

One problem which I've isolated is that running ./Build testcover overrides
the select/ignore settings specified via import.

More info in a bit....

(This is fun, right? right?)

Hilary
--
Hilary Holz                                http://acc.csueastbay.edu/~hholz/
Assistant Professor                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]