Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 9 Mar 2007, at 23:17, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> *)  A TAP version
>> http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/TAP_version
>>
>> Before we add any TAP extensions we need a way to identify what
>> version of
>> TAP we're outputting.  Discuss and implement.
>
> Done. The supported syntax is as per that page. In the absence of a
> version it defaults to 3. It's impossible to explicitly set a version < 4.

I'm counting back through TAP changes and I'm up to version 6.

I'll do a final sweep through the changes to t/TEST and Test::Harness to
find out what else was added so we can solidify this for historical purposes.

Or we can just declare the version that introduces TAP version to be 10 and
backfill the rest later.