Hi!

CPANTS is now up and running again, with fresh data, which will be available
daily. (There might be a problem with UTF8 and the database, but that
should be solvable soon (especially as I know finally groked Unicode)).

CPANTS now lives on a new server provided by hexten.net . Thanks!!

You can now continue playing the CPANTS game and raising your kwalitee (and
hopefully making CPAN a nicer place in the process...)

Thanks to the nice DBD::PgLite::MirrorPgToSQLite there is now a daily SQLite
dump of the CPANTS database available. I hope you won't get blind from looking
at the schema... You can get the latest dump from this URL:
http://cpants.perl.org/static/sqlite/cpants_all.db.gz.

Have fun playing with the data!

Oh, now that the basic things are working (again), I'll look into new metrics
when I have a few spare minutes (which is unfortunantly unlikely to happen
before April.. - but patches (and suggestions) are of course welcome)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at