Hello and apologies for the cross-posting.

PLEASE TRIM FOLLOW-UPS TO PERL-QA ONLY.

All other non-discussion queries regarding this matter may be directed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Finance::FuturesQuote scrapes information from a web site that offers (I would imagine) futures quotes.

The author of this module has received a cease-and-desist letter from the owner of the web site, since the module is in violation of the Terms of Use.

The module is currently not available on CPAN, but it still lurks on the BackPAN (which is where the site owner tracked it down). I don't know off-hand the exact list of who is currently mirroring, I think there are two or three people only.

All publicly accessible BackPAN mirrors must pull this distribution manually, given that rsync-without-delete won't do it for you.

I don't know of any better way of reaching potential backpan admins, if anyone has a good suggestion I'm all ears. (I'll post to c.l.p.m from home tonight).

Thanks,
David