Hi!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:31:28AM +0100, Marc Lucksch wrote:
> The update for some of my modules seems lost somehow
> Dotiac: Still 0.5, but 0.8_1 is the latest
> Dotiac-addon-html_template is missing completely.
>
> Is this an error on my part, or is there a bug somewhere?

Very likely a bug somewhere, but as I'm _very_ low on tuits atm
(girlfriend away writing her dissertation so I'm now single parent for 4
months, just came back from holiday, where I got ill, which I still am,
and there's this $work deadline next month...) it might take a while
until I find some time...

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at