> 1) Testing your code - I think this will need the largest amount of work.
>
> Hilary, could I ask you to have a look at this?
>
> - Are the articles the best we can link to?
> - Do we need those articles if we update the rest of the content.
> - can the test-modules.html and testing-guidelines.html be cleaned up and
> updated
>   (currently in POD, but does not have to stay that way)?

Will do. Thanks, Leo, for coordinating all of this...

-h
(posted from the road, quite literally, near High Hill, Missouri, on our way
home from visiting friends and family on the east coast.P.S. There's lots of
cheap billboard space for sale along I-70!)

----
Hilary J. Holz, Ph.D.
Agile Technomethodologist
Director, Laboratory for Adaptive Hypermedia and Assistive Technologies, Cal
State East Bay
holz.hil...@gmail.com
http://twiki.csueastbay.edu/People/HilaryHolz