Can we discuss the ways that we might get prove to recognize more than one
extension?

Right now, I can say

        prove --ext=.phpt --exec=/usr/local/bin/php

but I can't say

        prove --ext=.phpt --ext=.t --exec=/usr/local/bin/my-test-dispatcher

Or even better

        prove --ext=.t=/usr/local/bin/perl --ext=.phpt=/usr/local/bin/php

The ability to run .t and .phpt tests is a Big Deal to me here at work, and is
something that hss never worked since I originally ported our test script
"smoke" to be the generic prove we know today.  Now, we're trying to fold back,
but this feature missing makes those I'd convert to prove very sad.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.theworkinggeek.com => AIM:petdance