Hi,

Here's a quick summary of what was said on irc during this week's status
meeting for the Perl QA Hackathon 2012.

Progress:
- we have our first company sponsor: the French SPLIO offered 2000 EUR
  (and are interested to come and say hello during the hackathon, or
  during the evening events)
- Laurent started to contact sponsors of past FPW, and also obtained
  more contact information for a potential sponsor
- Laurent expects an answer from Weborama in the coming weeks
- mdk announced that EPO will donate 1000 EUR
- Laurent will soon start the sponsors page on the web site

Here is the current "income" budget:
- Perl QA Hackathon 2011  ~1000 EUR (I need to compute the final budget)
- $foo magazin              500 EUR
- Les Mongueurs de Perl    1000 EUR
- SPLIO                    2000 EUR
- EPO                      1000 EUR

Next meeting:
    irc://irc.perl.org/perl-qa
    Thursday December 8th, 13:00 CET (Europe/Paris).

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Destroy the little and you destroy the large.