----- Original Message -----

> From: Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagalt...@gmx.de>
>
> * Michael G Schwern <schw...@pobox.com> [2012-04-11 18:35]:
>>  Nope, too much magic for too small a use case.
>
> And faithfully duplicating `use` would be less so? :-)
>
> I don’t see how it is any more magic than `done_testing`.

Because done_testing is applicable to every test module and solves the far more
common issue of hating maintain a plan. I would argue that done_testing is much
more necessary than an AutoBailout. That being said, I'd use AutoBailout a lot
more often if it was available. Then again, as Schwern pointed out, that's why
I wrote Test::Most :)

> What I don’t like about duplicating `use` is that you need to diddle
> internals and ...

I think Schwern's not arguing against this. He's just trying to figure out the
best way forward.

Cheers,
Ovid

--