# from Leon Timmermans on Thursday 04 July 2013:
>>   ewilhelm : We should keep the original change, but update EUMM to
>>restore -w
>
>I'm not sure that's what he meant.

Yeah no.  I said get rid of Test::Harness.

TAP::Harness provides a cleaner interface and this default only exist in
the old crufty compatibility interface.

If you're going to keep the compatibility layer, don't change it.  But
if we're going to argue about changing it, I say we should burn it.

" changing it in the Test::Harness reverse compatibility
layer seems incompatible with reverse compatibility."
"require TAP::Harness and use that
interface (where it would be off by default anyway, right?)

IIRC, Module::Build has --use-tap-harness or something, which should
probably just be the default these days."

--Eric
    http://scratchcomputing.com