Paul,

> In accordance with the terms of my grant from TPF this is the monthly
> report for my work on improving Devel::Cover covering August 2013.

+1, definitely.

Here's what I'm curious about: I notice that you, and many other grant
recipients (e.g. Nicholas Clark) always provide such detailed reports.  I'm so
glad, because they make for fascinating reading, but you guys must spend hours
over the course of a grant just writing up your results.  Do you factor that
into your grant hours?  I think you guys deserve to get paid for this part of
the process too.  It's not just a matter of transparency (although that's very
important, granted).  I always think: man, this really shows off what TPF is
doing for our community, and why their work is so vital.  So I think that your
detailed grant reports (and those of others, of course) are a sort of community
outreach, on top of representing valuable work that we all benefit from.

Anyways, just wanted to share how valuable I thought the time you put into
these reports is, especially if those hours are above and beyond the time your
grant covers (but even if they aren't).

Take care.

                -- Buddy