Heads up: There will be another BOF for trainers at TPC6/OSCON next
month in San Diego.  It's already on
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/15/bof.html#monday and is
scheduled for

Date: Monday July 22
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Grande Ballroom A in the East Tower

[I expect that some people won't have arrived yet, but I had another
BOF for general participants and I arranged for that one to go on
Thursday, let this one go to Monday on the grounds that the trainers
are more likely to show up earlier because they may be teaching.]

BOF blurb:

Do you teach Perl?  Whether you make your entire living running a Perl
training business, or whether you've been co-opted to bring your
workgroup up to speed on Perl, this BOF is for you to meet others who
are in the same position.

Come and share the lessons you've learned, or ask others how they
handle issues you're grappling with.  Whether it's the student who
monopolizes Q&A, interfacing with A/V equipment, or organizing hands-on
examples, you can tell us how you handled it or find out how others did.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies