Clinton A. Pierce wrote:
I'll second the Scott Meyers/SAMS notion. They're a fairly easy publisher to write for, a good book will earn a fair sum, and Scott has his head screwed on straight.
I did a pre-publication review for "Software Testing" by Ron Patton and published by Sams. The editing was really top-notch, and that's not something I see very often.

I didn't like the fact he referenced very little of the existing literature, though - I don't recall whether Sams insisted on this or not, since it targets a beginning audience. There were several references to other books from Sams that were marginally relevant, though there's a vast wealth of highly relevant literature from other publishers.
--
Danny Faught (former Books Guide editor for StickyMinds.com)
Tejas Software Consulting