G'day Gabor / Perl Trainers,

Gabor Szabo wrote:

The other day in a class I was teaching as I was showing how
to copy a file using File::Copy someone asked (as that happens
always) how could he find out the answer alone to this and
similar questions.

In addition to some of the answers already mentioned, I encourage participants to find and join their local Perl Mongers. They're usually a great source of knowledge, and not only are able to tell you modules and techniques, but also traps and tricks as well. If I have time I even do a quick example where a quick search of CPAN for 'XML' gives back a very large number of modules, and having a real human support group can be invaluable for finding the one you actually want.

Cheerio,

        Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://perltraining.com.au/