Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. April 2006 13:49
An: perl-win32-admin@listserv.ActiveState.com
Betreff: disconnect network sessions remotely

Hi,

I have a share on a W2K3 Cluster, and I need someone to be able to
disconnect network sessions to that share so that they are able to change
files that are still acessed. I tried the MMC console, but it needs the user
to have administrator rights, which I don't want them to have.
Is there any way to handle that with perl, preferrably even via a cgi-bin or
such?

regards, Lars