Hi,

We have a service that sometimes crsahes, and afterwards a remote service
also needs to be restarted for connection reasons. That part I have already
done, so this probably isn't too perl specific.
I have cmd script that cd's to the directory where the perl script is and
starts it. This cmd script is entered as the corrective action for the
failing service. My perl program would write a log too.
>From what I can see, even the cmd script doesn't start (can't see it in
process explorer).
Any idea what could be wrong here?

the cmd looks like this:

D:
cd \scripts\FM_Restart
echo running? >>d:\scripts\fm_restart\batlog.txt
e:\perl\bin\perl.exe D:\scripts\FM_Restart\fmstart.pl

Lars