From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Rosen
Sent: July 11, 2006 7:57 AM
To: perl-win32-admin@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: x64 Registry

I've been reading the thread titled "Perl Script on x64 Windows" regarding running a Perl script on an x64 system to read the registry, but the script being redirected to the 32bit side.  I tried several of the code snippets from the thread without any of them working successfully.  Was wondering if anyone came up with a working solution to read the x64 registry?  Thanks.

$remkey = $Registry->{"//$server/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Hotfix/"};

Regards,

Christopher Rosen, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
IBM SWG/Tivoli Systems
ITSAS Information Manager