I have a set of file Windows 2003 servers where I have implemented per user
diskquotas.
We are beginning our plans to upgrade the servers to Windows 2008 (probably R2).

Windows 2008 FIle Resource Service Manager (FSRM) allows us to assign quota to
a folder.
We have some file shares used by groups of individuals. We need to control
diskspace usage at the folder/share and not by user.

I am looking for perl code to create and assign a FSRM quota template and
assign it to a folder.
(I have the older per user per volume diskquota code working,) The FSRM. method
is a totally different approach,

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Howard Jares

ps: Thanks for keeping Perl active and supported.