Glenn Linderman wrote:
On approximately 3/19/2006 10:49 AM, came the following characters from the keyboard of Robert May:
it is my understanding that PAR has the ability to determine what methods are used, and only package up the autoload subs that are required.

I'm unaware of such abilities in PAR. If you find documentation of such, point me at it. PAR uses Module::ScanDeps to determine dependencies, but I believe that is all module granularity.

I thought I had read this, but I could well be wrong. If I find a reference then I'll be sure to post it.

Regards,
Rob.