Thank you, Robert, Glenn and Jeremy, for making me feel quite welcome.

And thank you, Robert, for adding me to the project.  I set up ssh and
whatnot, so I'm in and ready to go.

It was my intent to work on low-priority bugs and feature requests, for
familiarity and whatnot, but also to avoid anyone having to take the
time to give me direction.  However, if there are specific things you
have in mind you would like me to look at, I would be more than glad for
the direction and will dig into it immediately (or what passes for such
in my life).

Let me know at your convenience.

And again, thanks much for the welcome (as I was a tad nervous). ;)

Darrik