All,

When the code below is run, it leaks User objects in the task manager. This is with the latest codeline running under XP.

Both -dropdown and -dropdownlist options highlight the leak. I've have a quick glance through the code but can't seem to find anything that could cause this - a windows bug perhaps?

It's only a minor problem, and again only an issue if dynamic controls are repeatedly created/destroyed. Saying that, there is only a 10K limit on objects before things go boom - and win32-gui does seem to create a lot of objects - my app - before it's done anything has 650+, so it might be highlighting some other problem.

Cheers,

jez.

use strict;
use warnings;