Hi all,

I'm about to become inactive for about 3 weeks, but I'm sure that you'll manage without me.

I just committed a re-work to the Tooltip class. Hopefully backwards compatible, but it's now possible to use all the features, and the large number of methods that previously crashed should not crash any more. I've update the documentation too. I'll provide some demos another time.

I also committed a couple of quick bug fixes (both memory leaks) and an update to the release notes for v1.04 - that was the last thing I want to complete before a 1.04 release.

I'm about to put a 1.03_04 perl 5.8 snapshot of the current CVS on my website, and announce it to the users list. I had hope to do this rather longer before I disappeared, but events have overtaken me. I hope that it's reasonably stable.

Assuming no negative feedback, I will make this a 1.04 release proper on my return.

Happy holidays,
Rob.
--
Robert May
Win32::GUI, a perl extension for native Win32 applications