k, ok, ok. I know that if you don't contribute you don't get a say. Well, I
intended to contribute but things just happened. And so I wonder:

I've had a bad time getting restarted with Win32::GUI. In the vernacular, I've
had 'unresolved issues'. To wit.

1. It appears that filenames of 'GUI.pl' and folder names of
   'GUI' cause fits, and
2. All Win32::GUI event names go into global namespace. This
   appears to mean that the main program (<main>.pl> and any
   module containing window creations with any events can not
   have a package specified. That is, 'package <name>' and
   'package <module>' won't work. (I think that I've seen this
   documented somewhere).

And so, I wonder if this could be put into a prominent place, or maybe,
prominent places, within the available documentation with specific guidelines
as to legal Perl or Windows constructs which are not allowed. Something like:

  "DO NOT USE A MODULE NAME OF GUI.PL", and
  "DO NOT USE A FOLDER NAME OF GUI", and
  "DO NOT PUT A PACKAGE SPECIFICATION IN FILES CONTAINING
   Win32::GUI REFERENCES", and
  "DO NOT PUT A PACKAGE SPECIFICATION IN THE MAIN
   PROGRAM"

Any way I can really help in this?

art